July, 2015 - Present
- Manage web design team and outside contract vendors.
- Inspect web graphics and website designs, copy, and other promotional material for adherence to client specifications and brand
- Maintain a high level of communication with all clients, ranging from small local businesses to enterprise level corporations
User Experience Manager
April, 2015 - July, 2015
- Responsible for tracking and analysis of free trial user trends, customer surveys, blogging, and marketing of Ultimate Single Agent package.
Mike Martinez Communications
May, 2010 - Present
- Graphic design and branding consultant to small business owners and marketing managers.
- Book designer for author Nancy Gordon and her children/s book "Pink - the 3-Legged Dog Who Lost Her Leg and Found Her Courage"
Homes Media Solutions
Internet Marketing Specialist and Concierge
April, 2013 - February, 2014
- Consulted with real estate agents and brokers throughout the U.S. on identifying market and social media strategies
- Researched, wrote and edited search-optimized content for web pages
- Created YouTube promotional videos for real estate agents
Recruitment Advertising Representative
November, 2012 - March, 2013
- Responsible for online and print advertising placement, consulting, account management, and media buy recommendations.
University of California San Diego
Guardian Newspaper Advertising Manager
February, 2008 - March, 2010
- Responsible for print and online ad sales
- Business development and account management
- Trained student ad reps in prospecting and persuasive selling
- Created and developed annual Student Survival Guide